Ash Limo Transportation Affiliate Agreement
This agreement shall be deemed to have been entered into on the date it is signed, between Ash Limo Transportation 2703 San Jacinto Dr, Euless, TX 76039 (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) and ___________________________, ___________________________ ( “Affiliate”).
- This Agreement shall become effective on the day it is signed and shall expire one  year thereafter of said year. This Agreement will automatically renew each year hereafter for a period of one  year, unless a new and superseding agreement has been entered into, or this Agreement has been terminated by either one or both of the parties to the Agreement.
- The Affiliate agrees to the transportation services that the Company will provide to the affiliate’s clients:
- Affiliate shall provide all information for the reservation via e-mail to email@example.com. When confirming, Affiliate will advise Company of extra ordinary items, for example: garage time or special pickup procedures, provide signs, terminal number, etc
- Company shall have its chauffeur on location fifteen  minutes prior to the confirmed reservation time.
- Company shall have its chauffeur make contact with the client/passenger(s) at pickup location.
- All chauffeurs shall be in uniform.
- Company shall keep all vehicles clean, interior and exterior, and in good working order.
- Affiliate shall be responsible for updating arriving flights, either private or public, and informing Company.
- Affiliate/Company shall honor a three  hour cancellation policy with no charge. A rescheduled reservation within this same time frame is considered a cancellation. Any and all late cancellations shall be billed at the minimum charge.
- Company shall notify Affiliate of no shows, incidents or problems as they occur, if possible, or immediately thereafter.
- All requests made by Affiliate’s client(s) for additional services must be pre-approved by the Affiliate.
- Affiliate, upon request, can receive a copy of the Company’s insurance policy.
- Company shall not subcontract work for clients of the Affiliate.
- Affiliate/Company shall not solicit work from each other’s clients.
- Company shall charge Affiliate at rates negotiated. Billing should occur within 24 hours of service.
- All rates shall be valid for a period of twelve  months. Ash Limo Transportation will notify the Affiliate of any extra fees.
- All payments by Affiliate that are made via credit card, the Company will send receipts at time of billing.
- Affiliate should include the amount to be paid on the reservation for accurate billing.
- If Affiliate is using the invoice option, the invoice should be sent to Affiliate within 24-48 hours after reservation.
- The Affiliate will be responsible for any damage to the vehicle except in traffic accidents. Traffic accidents will be claimed on Company’s insurance.
- The Company will determine the appropriate and best means for the methods of, details of and means of performing the above-referenced services. The Affiliate does not and shall not control, direct or supervise Company in the performance of its services as contracted herein.
- Company shall conduct business at all times in accordance with all laws and regulations promulgated by the State of Texas.
- Company agrees to hold all confidential or proprietary information (“Information”) in trust and confidence and agrees that it shall be used only for the contemplated purposes only or disclosed to any third party under any circumstances whatsoever.
- Company/Affiliate agree that they shall not during, or at any time after the termination of this Agreement, use for itself or others, or disclose or divulge to others including future employers, any trade secrets, confidential information, client lists, or any other
proprietary data of Company or Affiliate in violation of this agreement.
Affiliate may not contact Company customers, drivers, or employees outside of the scope of performing services.
- All parties hereto acknowledge that they have read each and every provision to this Agreement and that they understand the same. Moreover, all parties to this Agreement further acknowledge that they have had the opportunity to consult with legal counsel of their own choosing, before entering into this Agreement. Affiliate agrees that the fact that this Agreement was drafted by the Company shall not and cannot be used against the Company should a dispute arise.
All parties acknowledge they are signing this Agreement in both their professional and personal capacity. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been executed in Euless, Texas on the date and year set forth herein.
Affiliate: _____________________________ Date ___________ Email ________________
Company Signature: ____________________________ Name: ______________________________________